Health and Safety Services
SHEQ Compliance Services
Health & Safety Risk Assessments; Fire Risk Assessments, COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) Assessments, Method Statements, Manual Handling
Health & Safety Management Systems – ISO 45001 /OHSAS, Audits, Policies, procedures, work instructions, guidance documents, occupation health
Working at Height Assessments
Support Services; Toolbox Talks, Training/Competency, First Aid Provisions, PPE
- We act as your ‘Competent Person’ as required by the Construction Regulations, 2014.
- Access to ‘Competent Person’ via phone/email during office hours (09:00 – 17:00) with a written response to queries provided within 24 hours.
- Conduct an annual Health and Safety site audit.
- Develop a ‘Compliance Obligations’ register where required.
- Conduct an annual audit of the ‘Compliance Obligations’ register
- Conduct bi-annual Health and Safety site audits.
- Develop/review/update Health and Safety Manual.
- Develop/review/update Health and Safety Policy.
- Review your Health and Safety Manual and Policy annually.
- Conduct quarterly Health and Safety site audits.
- Conduct bi-monthly Health and Safety site inspections.
- A full time agent/consultant to manage the system
- Access to the online SHEQ management system (Digi-SHEQ)
- Provision of appropriate toolbox talks.
- Provide templates required of necessary forms, i.e. DSTI Assessment, Accident Log, PPE Log, Equipment Log, Fire Evacuation Drills, Inspection Records, etc.
- Conduct appropriate Risk Assessments.
- Conduct Monthly Health and Safety site audits.
- Conduct weekly Health and Safety site inspections.
- Review/update current library of Risk Assessments.
- Develop a Risk Assessment register.
- Review and implement where necessary a training/competency matrix and review procedures.
- Develop the necessary documented working procedures (SSOW).
- Provide advice on specific compliance obligations e.g. Occupational Health, Hygiene and Welfare
- Incident Management
- Discounted rate for "Digi-SHEQ" support services.
Our health and safety experts have a variety of accreditation's
We will be working in partnership
A tailored and cost-effective service
Peace of mind